Dates for 2015, Oaxaca, Mexico:
Schedules are subject to some changes. Late applications will only be accepted in the event of available space.
Applicants are encouraged to reserve their space early.
There are no courses currently scheduled in Veracruz or Oaxaca
Tuition and Fees (US $):
* Special discounts and packages are available.
For information click here
- Tuition for the SIT TESOL Certificate, $1,900, covers all course materials.
- A $50 application fee is due at the time of application.
- A $500 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your space. This fee must be received within 7 business days of
acceptance into the course, or by the start date of the course (whichever comes first).
- Once accepted, no refunds can be given due to the limited number of spaces in the course.
- If a participant decides not to attend a course to which s/he has been accepted, s/he may apply the $50 application fee
and the $500 non-refundable deposit to another course within 8 months, provided SIT is able to fill his/her spot in the
- If a participant must withdraw mid-course for serious medical reasons or because of a family emergency, and can
provide a doctor’s certificate confirming the situation, s/he can re-enroll within 12 months without payment of further
fees. There will be no refund.
- The maximum number of participants in a course is 12. Applicants who meet entry requirements will be enrolled on a
first come first serve basis.
- Tuition must be paid in full two weeks before the course begins. Late tuition is subject to a 5% late-payment charge
per week. All fees MUST be paid in full in order to begin the course.
SIT Course Dates and Fees
For discounts, see below
|Due 2 weeks before the
beginning of the course
||Due with the application
||Due upon acceptance and
deducted from the overall tuition
|**Spanish language/SIT TESOL Certificate course packages are available.
|Type of Course